Roadmap Session: The Best Beginning
A roadmap session is a chance for us to explore concrete bottom-line business goals for your website and digital marketing, then map out steps for getting you there. We work together to identify and analyze your digital marketing plan, capture the full technological scope of the project, identify risks to success, and develop ideas for achieving the results you need. We want our customers to succeed, so any custom web projects start with a roadmap session, but not all roadmap sessions lead to web projects with us. Maybe we’re not a good fit, or maybe we learn the project isn’t worth your pursuit at all – either way, roadmap is the best way to begin.
Why We Start With Roadmap Sessions
We start custom projects with a roadmap session because it’s a win-win. Good for you, and good for us:
- It’s a great way to see if we’re a good fit for working together before committing to a full project
- It’s the best way to ensure we all have a solid understanding of how the project can impact your business, and if it’s really the right choice or not
- We get a chance to explore a wide array of solutions and ideas that might not even be on your radar
- We’ll discuss how you can best take advantage of modern digital marketing and web technology given your budget and goals
- You’ll get an opportunity to bounce ideas off an expert and gain clarity and confidence moving forward with your project
- I’ll get a much better understanding of your business so I’m better equipped to help you succeed
The point of our roadmap session is to make sure that your project gets off to the right start, and that you have a clear picture of both your goals and the means by which you’ll measure your progress and achieve them. There is no on-going commitment and after our session, whether we choose to work together or not, you’ll have:
- A handful of new ideas, practical steps, and tool suggestions to use in reaching your goal
- A Roadmap Report, usually delivered within 1 to 2 days, which includes a summary of our findings from the session, the major takeaways, and my professional opinion on the best options for moving forward with your project
Is a roadmap session right for me?
A roadmap session is ideal for you if you’re considering a web project, whether it’s a relaunch or something entirely new. At just $850.00 flat, it is a fraction of the cost of a web project, and even a single useful insight might easily save you thousands of dollars, and countless hours of headaches down the road.
Apply for a Roadmap Session
Begin your application for a Roadmap Session by answering a few questions about your business and this specific project. After reviewing your answers, I will send you a link to pay for your session if I think a roadmap session is right for you, and we have the availability. I may also include a few follow-up questions. Then we’ll schedule a time for a phone or Skype call (usually at least 2 hours) or if you’re in Southwest Florida we can schedule a local meeting over coffee.
Email Greg Click above to email me and see if a roadmap session is the right beginning for your project. If it isn’t, I will do my best to connect you with someone better suited to work with you, or at least try to point you in the right direction.
Greg actively looks for ways wherein we can cut expenses, develop revenue, and increase our bottom line. I don’t know what we would do without him. David R. White
The Georgia Boy Choir
I cannot count the number of occasions that our success has resulted from direct advice, recommendation or work we’ve received from In Media Res. Jason Jones
Greg is very business savvy, has great marketing ideas, is a forward thinker, is very knowledgable in social media, and great at explaining it! Highly recommend! Helen Jonas
Better Food Farm
Greg is a trustworthy and knowledgeable marketing professional. After many decades of consistent growth, our company needed to update our marketing materials to better reach our ideal customers, and Greg successfully lead that effort. Maria Callas
Email Greg Click above to email me and see if a roadmap session is the right beginning for your project.
If we can’t collaborate in a Roadmap Session, I will do my best to connect you with someone better suited to work with you, or at least try to point you in the right direction.